Local 155, United Steelworkers, Endorses HR 676
Rick Rigney, President of USW Local 155, reports that his union has endorsed HR 676, national single payer health care legislation sponsored by Congressman John Conyers.
"We just believe that every American ought to be afforded the right to have health care," said Rigney, "but there are a lot of ...
ArchivesJune, 2013May, 2013April, 2013March, 2013November, 2012September, 2012August, 2012July, 2012June, 2012May, 2012April, 2012March, 2012January, 2012December, 2011November, 2011October, 2011September, 2011July, 2011June, 2011April, 2011March, 2011February, 2011December, 2010November, 2010September, 2010August, 2010July, 2010June, 2010May, 2010April, 2010March, 2010February, 2010January, 2010December, 2009November, 2009September, 2009August, 2009July, 2009June, 2009May, 2009April, 2009March, 2009February, 2009January, 2009December, 2008November, 2008October, 2008September, 2008August, 2008July, 2008August, 2008July, 2008June, 2008July, 2008June, 2008May, 2008April, 2008November, 2007October, 2007September, 2007August, 2007July, 2007November, 2007December, 2007January, 2008February, 2008
March, 2008April, 2008March, 2008
- AFT, ILWU, & AFSCME Unions in Three States Endorse HR 676
- IAM, UAW, CWA Local Unions Endorse HR 676
- Five Baltimore Unions, IBT, SEIU, USW, APWU, UNITE-HERE Endorse HR 676
- Sheet Metal Workers? International Endorses HR 676
- Eleventh International Union IFPTE Endorses HR 676
- California Federation of Teachers Endorses HR 676
- OPEIU International Union and Masters, Mates & Pilots Endorse HR 676
- Two Steelworker Locals Endorse HR 676